ConnectBlue warrants that each product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period stated in section 5 from date of purchase. If a product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty, ConnectBlue will elect to either provide a free replacement or issue a credit, subject to the applicable warranty policy and the limited warranty terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions
If ConnectBlue is unable to replace a failed product as that product range has been discontinued or is unavailable, ConnectBlue may issue a credit or replace the product with a comparable product.
No agent, distributor or dealer is authorised to modify or extend the terms of warranty on behalf of ConnectBlue.
Warranty is only valid where;
- The product has been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and where applicable, installed by a licensed electrical contractor.
- The product has not been modified or changed in any way
- Proof of purchase (eg. Original invoice) has been provided by the purchaser
ConnectBlue does not accept liability for any direct or consequential damage, loss or other expense arising from misuse or incorrect installation and operation of these products.
ConnectBlue does not accept liability for electrical supply conditions that are beyond the specified limits of the products.
ConnectBlue offers a limited Labour warranty on selected products as identified in section 5. The limitations on costs to replace any failed product are detailed in section 4.
ConnectBlue reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
Warranty claims must be reported within 30 days of discovery of the fault specifying at least the following information (additional information may be required on request);
- Part number of the failed product
- Quantity of failed product
- Original Invoice date and if possible, installation date
- Approximate date of failure
- Batch code(s) of failed product
- Detailed description of the problem
Where a warranty clam is justified, ConnectBlue will at its discretion either;
- Cover the cost of freight to return the failed product
- Elect to issue a credit for the failed product and request that the failed product be disposed of in accordance to local government regulations
ConnectBlue may charge the customer for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
Limitations and conditions
This is a limited warranty and excludes, among other items, travel costs, providing access to products (scaffolds, elevated work platforms etc), and special, incidental and consequential damages (such as loss of revenue/profits, damage to property, or other miscellaneous costs not previously mentioned)
Product Warranty Periods
- ConnectBlue Freestanding and wall mounted cabinets – 3 years parts warranty
- ConnectBlue cabinet accessories – 3 years parts warranty
- ConnectBlue ethernet patch leads – 25 years parts warranty
- ConnectBlue fibre patch leads – 25 years parts warranty
- ConnectBlue fibre enclosures – 25 years parts warranty
- ConnectBlue IEC power leads – 25 years parts warranty
- ConnectBlue power distribution units – 12 months parts warranty